Embraer Group Company develops products with high integration, usability and scalability
Atech, a company of the Embraer Group, will participate in Eurosatory 2022, one of the main international Defense and Security fairs, recognized worldwide. The event takes place between June 13 and 17, in Paris, France.
The company will present its product portfolio from the Arkhe – Integrated Systems family, dedicated to the Defense and Security market, which has complete solutions in the development of command and control systems, mission and combat, cybersecurity, training and embedded systems, with high integration capacity, usability and system scalability.
“Our technologies provide autonomy and potential for system expansion through independent modules. This is possible because the Arkhe Family framework was designed to allow the components to be independent, modular and scalable, forming an integrated but very flexible ecosystem, facilitating any upgrades and modernizations,” says the director of Atech’s Defense and Security Business, Giacomo Feres Staniscia.
Atech’s solutions are recognized by the innovation and high technology applied. Besides Brazil, the company has a strong presence in the North African markets, where it installed a complete Air and Ground Surveillance system, which includes aerial platforms, fixed command and control centers (C4I) and mobile command and control centers (C2), and is also present in the South American, Asian and Middle Eastern markets.
It also stands out its participation in strategic projects for the Brazilian Navy and Air Force being responsible for the development of the country’s air traffic management system, and also for control and protection systems and tactical combat mission systems for the H225M/H-XBR SUPER COUGAR, the new Gripen-NG, the KC-390 and the Embraer E-99M, among others.
The Eurosatory 2022 audience can learn more about the technologies developed by Atech by visiting the company’s booth with Embraer, at the Brazil Pavilion, Hall 5A, K397. The space brings together some of Brazil’s leading Defense and Security companies and is coordinated by ABIMDE (Brazilian Association of Defense and Security Materials Industries), in partnership with ApexBrasil (Brazilian Trade and Investment Promotion Agency).
About Arkhe Portfolio
- Arkhe Command & Control – composed of planning, surveillance and monitoring solutions, which offer a complete view of the operational scenario for decision making in a mission.
- Arkhe Mission & Combat – focused on tactical air and maritime missions, with systems onboard aircraft and ships of the Armed Forces.
- Arkhe Intelligence – solutions for processing large volumes of information and data, turning knowledge into intelligence.
- Arkhe Cyber – expertise and innovation capacity, always aims to support projects in the military, public and private sectors, in order to ensure cyber security, preserve assets, reduce losses and add value to business.
- Arkhe Academy – Training and Simulation program that creates operational scenarios that allow operators to be trained on the C3I systems.
*** Translated by DEFCONPress Team ***